Eight years ago, I sold my dental practice for $2,750,000. I received 80% in cash and 20% in stock (which has since tripled in value). At the time, I was shocked. Because in actual fact, my boring, middle-class dental practice was quite ordinary – ordinary except for one thing:
An unconventional, yet very systematic patient process I developed…
Allowed me to consistently bring in over $10,000 a day, working only 4 days a week, 38 to 42 weeks a year. Every single year like clockwork, for the last 6 years
That’s $40,000 a week, every week, for a gross of somewhere between $1.4, and $1.826 million a year, every year. And that was just MY billings.
This didn’t include money generated by my hygienists and associate dentists…or from the part time endodontist (who let me pocket an extra $100,000 a year)… or from my oral surgeon who was usually good for another $150,000.
Since selling my practice, I have done two things:
I have been teaching this systematic patient process, which is called The Ultimate Patient Experience, to dentists all over the world, with a concentration here in Australia and in America. And…
I’ve also written a #1 Amazon.com best-selling book called, “How To Build the Dental Practice of Your Dreams (Without Killing Yourself!), in Less Than 60 Days”
Here are the kind of results my students are achieving:
- Dr. Rachel Hall is a practicing dentist in Kenmore, Queensland. Since Rachel began working with me, her monthly billings have gone up over 250%. Mind you, when she started with me, she was already running a mature practice – earning close to $700,000 per year. Do the math on this one, and you can see the dollar value impact of the Ultimate Patient Experience on her practice, has been HUGE…
- Recently, another doctor I work with, Dr. Tom Petraitis from Dubois, Pennsylvania, had a whopping increase in monthly revenue of 67% in the fourth month of us working together, compared to his average monthly collections of the previous year. And here’s the kicker:
Which means, a significant chunk of these extra billings, went directly into their pockets.
And by the way, these are not “cherry picked” results. These are routine dental practice transformations my students make when using The Ultimate Patient Experience. And if you want to get similar results in your own dental practice, without killing yourself for them…
Then Let Me Share These Strategies With You, Without Any Risk:
On Saturday 4th June from 9:00am – 5:00pm in Melbourne, Australia and on Friday 29th July from 9:00am – 5:00pm in Auckland, New Zealand I will be putting on an exciting 1-day workshop for 15 dentists only, called… “How To Add AT LEAST An Extra $100,000 In Billings To Your Dental Practice, Without Spending Even ONE Penny More… On Marketing, Extra Staff, Fancy Lasers, Or New Equipment”
Here’s a small sampling of what we’ll cover in this intense
(but fun!) full day workshop:
- If you want to be able to stop drilling and actually retire or sell your practice at one point, I’ll reveal a dozen little-known cash boosting strategies you can have in place within a day – even with an inexperienced dental team supporting you…
- Ever wish some of the training you did in dental school actually showed you what it takes to run a consistently profitable dental practice? Don’t worry, because I will show you the 3 most critical and costly mistakes 99% of all dentists are making in their practice, every single day… and how to fix them, immediately.
- When you think about money, or about retiring with a comfortable lifestyle… do these thoughts create more stress and anxiety than you were hoping for at this stage of your career? If so, then you must attend this workshop. Because you’ll uncover the “Secret Weapon” I’ve been using since 1996, that allowed me to personally bill $1,826,445 in my last year of full-time practice… working only 4 days a week, for 37½ weeks. (While vacationing all over the world the other 15 weeks!) The good news is, all you need is a halfway decent team, and you can use this same Secret Weapon in your practice…
- Are you sick and tired of worrying about, “I would love to raise my prices, but my patients would leave me in droves if I did this?”
If so, then you must attend this workshop. I’ll show you how to consistently increase your prices (10.55% per year, on average), while still retaining over 91% of your patients…
- And would you like to start charging top-dollar so you can stop worrying about “How much the guy down the block charges?”
I hope so, because I’ll explain why patients travel 10 ½ hours by plane, to pay my outrageous prices for dental care. And by the way, it has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of my dentistry. The truth is, “I fill cavities better” is NOT a differential any patient in the world will ever be able to recognise. In fact, I’m an average technician, at best…
So if you’re sick and tired of drilling all day long, and not having anything close to what you deserve, to show for it… or if you’ve ever wondered, “What do top money-making dentists POSSIBLY know, that I don’t?”…
Then you MUST attend this one-time only workshop. You’ll also get a…
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
If you’re unhappy, for any reason at all… please let me know at the end of the day, and I will gladly give you a 100% refund, no questions asked.
Which means, even if you’re uncertain, you have absolutely nothing to lose and literally everything to gain by signing up.
In fact, you have my word… by the time you walk out of this event, you’ll be RARING to get back to the office on Monday morning.
The investment to attend this workshop is only $1897 +GST, or… 2 easy instalments of only $977 +GST each. You’ll easily get all of this back, within the first 30 days with the strategies you’ll learn.
The Bottom Line Is…
Look, we’ve all been trained how to be great dentists — but virtually none of us have been trained in how to run a super-profitable dental practice. So what happens is… most of us just look at what the guy across the street is doing, and figure, “Hey, if it’s working for him, it’ll work for me.”
The problem is… it’s not working for him, either.
Listen, this isn’t about working harder. In fact, from my observation, it’s usually the dentists who are already working the hardest, who suffer the most. They’re the ones sitting around dumbfounded as to why their patients are leaving… why case acceptance is low… and why they’re practically killing themselves for nothing.
But dentistry isn’t like shovelling coal. Working harder isn’t going to make you more money. Not to mention, costs go up proportionally with your hard work. And besides, how much harder and how much longer can you continue working like this for?
Plus, any time your compensation is tied to how hard, or how much you can work… the amount of money you can earn will always be limited by the amount of time you’re either willing, or are physically able to put in.
And let’s face it – the fact that you and I are having this conversation right now, tells me hard work isn’t your problem. Which means, “working harder” isn’t a viable solution, either.
However at this workshop, I’ll show you what’s proven to be the most practical, viable strategies available in dentistry, which allow you to take “working harder” completely out of the equation.
home a lot more money.
And they don’t require you to spend any more money on marketing… staff… or new equipment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at david@theUPE.com, or call my office at 0419 22 77 57.
Either way, I wish you nothing but success and good times in your dental practice… and in your life.
Thank you for reading this message, and I’ll look forward to meeting you soon.
P.S. Remember, most dentists spend virtually all day long with their heads stuck in patients’ mouths. And that’s OK. After all, that’s what pays the bills, and that’s what we were trained to do. And let’s be honest – we feel “safe” doing this.
The problem is, this means you’ve literally got your backs turned away from what’s really going on in your business, for most of the business day. During this workshop, we’ll get you facing front and centre, once again… so you can be in control, once again.
“In control” not because “you’re the boss,” but because you actually have an effective plan to execute… a proven way to lead your team… and a method to your madness.
You’ll also be able to stop “hoping” things work out. Because “hope” is not a good business strategy, and it’s a horrible strategy to rely on when it comes to taking care of one of the biggest investments of your life.
After this workshop, you’ll understand exactly what’s going on, and maybe even more important – what’s NOT going on in your business. You’ll know also why, and… how to fix it.